1945 – 1952
In August 1945, the enterprise was founded as a precision mechanics workshop by Julius Pfisterer and his son Oskar. In the first years, articles of daily use were produced.
It was not before the year 1948 – after the monetary reform – with the development and manufacture of jewelry and clock cases that the founders discovered the way to advance the company’s expansion in the following 10 years. In 1952, the second son Albert Pfisterer came back from Russian war captivity in order to actively contribute to the organisation of the enterprise.
The successful development was documented by numerous patents and utility models in the field of waterproof watch cases. JPF were the holders of the first patents worldwide for waterproof square watch clock cases.