2 optical, CNC – controlled, 3D Werth measuring machines (travel distance of the XY-Axis 400x200mm)
1 Dr. Schneider Messtechnik GmbH 3 Axis CNC-driven measuring machine with high resolution CCD-Matrixcamera
numerous further optical and mechanical measuring equipment in the field of elastic force, hardness testing etc.
All our measuring equipment is online-linked with our CAQ-System (FS-8000) for statistical reporting of the measurements.
The JPF production program comprises construction and fabrication of stamping-bending tools, particularly for automatic punching presses of our own production as well as for various other brands like Bruderer, Bihler, Fico, Patterer, Finzer a.o. Moreover, complete system solutions are developed which enable several non-system operations as there are thread cutting or the feeding of stake contacts. Production focus lies in the processing of parent materials of most different kinds like ferrous, non-ferrous or BI metals in sheet thicknesses of 0.05 to approx. 2.0mm and band sizes up to approx. 140mm. Delivery can be carried out as falling parts as well as on tape or retainer. All further possible finishings are offered, partly in co-operation with sub-contractors.
Obtaining top quality and liability in delivery, at an economic and cost-efficient production with a continuing production process, is our challenge at any time. The strategic target of our quality policy has to aim for no errors to keep the error costs as low as possible resp. to completely avoid any.
In line with our corporate duty of care with regard to quality control of the products and services, we determine our quality policy with the management compendium at hand. This management compendium represents the description of the quality management system determined by JPF. The application guarantees planning, control and monitoring of all organisational administrative and technical actions being of consequence on the quality, as well as the compliance of requirements agreed by contract. The QM-System practised by JPF is based on recommendations of the Technical Specification IATF 16949 as well as customer relevant specifications and standards.
The company’s success is closely connected with the quality of the products and services.
The company management is responsible for the quality of the products and authorize a quality manager for the execution of these tasks. By the quality management system described in this compendium and by further co-effective documents, all the essential actions and the respective person in charge for this quality management are determined. Through these measures, the company management pursues an absolute customer satisfaction as well as a policy of no errors.
It is guided by the following 4 directives for quality:
- Quality is to be understood as the accordance of the performance with the arranged requirements.
- The standard of performance is the accomplishment of the arranged requirements at a hundred percent, which means no errors within the framework of these responsibilities.
- For the accomplishment of the performance standard, any mental and organizational activity of all the company workforce has to be aimed at this to avoid errors by prevention.
- As a basis for the quality measurement we take the price of the differences from the performance standard by measuring the costs that arise when performances are not accomplished the way they should be.
All the company workforce is acquainted with this quality policy and persuaded of the necessity of a consequent compliance of the quality directives by instruction courses for a continuous improvement process.
By assessment of the results of internal audits and periodical quality reporting, the person in charge in the company management evaluates the quality management system.
The management compendium corresponds to the requirements from
- ISO 9001
- IATF 16949
that are as well of validity in a conflict situation.
- We live on bahalf of our customers. So ensuring customer satisfaction always comes first.
- Our basic principle is: avoiding errors in advance instead of correcting them at a later instant of time.
- All the company staff members should consequently pursue the target of fabricating „no errors“.
- Top quality, best service, high cost-effectiveness and modern technology are essential market parameters. It is only through these that customer satisfaction can be achieved and we at JPF put it into the first place of conduct for the future consolidation of our market position.
- JPF quality has to be the very equivalent to customer requirements so that JPF obtains market preference to the competitors.
- The company name JPF shall be, as it has been before, an identification for quality. In competition, we intend to rank one of the first places. This is why continuous improvement of quality, service, cost-effectiveness and technology is of toppriority in the entire company.
- All the company staff have to be aware that environment protection counts for quality management and all the employees have to take care of the environment.
It is JPF‘s primary ambition to make products which fulfill customer requirements and expectations at its best.
Authentic Management System
The company management is always aiming at the creation of a well-working management system with
- high efficiency to guarantee safety and liability,
- to offer high transparency and friendliness to the user
- and to be at best available technology.
Permanent Improvement of Products and Processes
With regard to an aiming no-error production it is our goal to systematically minimize potential error cause of the products and the production equipment as well as to avoid errors in the entire company.
The customers need be be offered products and services of highest advantage which correspond to the standards and legal prescriptions and moreover help secure the company success.
Assessment of an effective Implementation
The operating figures just as the results of the QM – review serve as a scale for the assessment of an effective implementation of the quality policy.
Customer needs and expectations are collected and specified in form of determined requirements with the purpose to gain customer confidence in the delivered product.
Customer needs and expectations are identified through:
- Market analysis
- Customer satisfaction analyses
- Individual finding in the inquiry / tender stage
It is the company management’s responsibility to make sure by controlling and monitoring the relevant operations that the customer needs and expectations are implemented in specified requirements and executed to the customer’s satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is found out for example with the help of customer satisfaction questionnaires.
|The Companies Management
A. & D. Ketzer
|The Head of Management