Welcome to the future!
Having put the first Bihler RM-NC stamping and bending machine into operation, JPF is perfectly prepared for a successful future in the stamping and bending business.
Being one of the first Bihler customers to offer this innovative technology, JPF was able to integrate the first completely NC-controlled stamping and bending machine for series production as early as October 2014.
“This technology allows us to increase flexibility of short response times for our customer call-offs. It will reduce costs for tooling setup in specific manufacturing units and, consequently, will lead to very interesting unit price calculations for complex bending parts, even for small production quantities”, states Andreas Ketzer, together with his brother Dominic Ketzer one of the two managing directors in 4th generation at JPF. “As one of the first providers to offer this new technology, we start into the 8th decade of our company’s history and, therefore, we consider ourselves perfectly prepared for new tasks set by our national and international customers.”
The highlights at a glance:
- highly efficient manufacture of stamping, bending and wire parts, even in smallest batches
- considerably higher production pace
- fast response to customer wishes at short notice
- full tooling compatibility with RM and GRM series
- considerable increase of output
- very fast tooling setup times
- considerable reduction of tooling costs
JPF thanks Bihler a lot for the competent and reliable project handling.